Our activities are posted on Facebook with this hastag #ActivitiesCLCSCU
So follow us on FB and join them to explore the culture and get to meet new friends.
2020Autumn Session Graduation Ceremony
2020 Autumn Session Graduation Ceremony was held on November 27th. All the students had well-prepared their speech and performance. Phirachat Kulsawasdee from Thailand introduced the traditional sweets of Chinese in Thailand. Truong Thi Huong from Vietnam shared with us the beautiful places in Vietnam. Japanese student, Kadoya Aomi introduced the "Manzai" culture in Osaka. Czechish student, Ondrej Krump shared the puppetry of Czech Republic. Thai student, Nuttawe Teamjan performed a special traditional dance. Also, Japanese student, Nakamura Ryu showed everyone his talent in popping dance. In 2020 Autumn session graduation ceremony, several great speech and special performance can be found.
The Ministry of Education opened up the border for Chinese language learners on March 1st. Read below for the process:
- Apply and obtain the admission letter. 5 to 10 days later, receive the MOE Visa Application Permit from us and join our Line app group for the quarantine mission.
- Visa application: Go to the Taiwan Consular Affairs website, select the General Visa Application item to apply and sign the printed form. Then go in person or send by mail to apply for the visa. The contact person on the form, write your friends or family, or the Center.
- After receiving the visa, upload the visa, flight ticket, and quarantine hotels to our designated URL. After 5 to 10 days, receive the MOE Entry Permit, short for MEP.
- Required documents to enter Taiwan are The MEP, visa, and admission letter. Bring NTD5000 to 6000 cash with you.
- At the airport, submit a PCR test negative report taken within 2 days. Fill in the Quarantine System for Entry form 48 hours prior to your flight. Screenshot the completed form.
- Upon entry, go by the prevention procedures, and purchased a 30-day SIM card(NTD1000). Take the dedicated taxi(NTD1000) to the hotel for the quarantine task. More details will be revealed to you by then.
- After quarantine, come to our center for the classes and the dormitory.
The event is hosted by the Office of International and Cross-strait Academic Exchange of Soochow University. Click here for details of the prizes.
"Walking on the street, studying Chinese language" is a series of free cultural events for international Chinese language learners. They are free but with limited number of quota. Invite your international friends to join.
- Fri, Sep 2nd 2022 Fengya Hall Accommodation Reservation Proviso
- Thu, Apr 21st 2022 《News》 2022-August Online Intensive 3-wk CHN Program, Welcome!
- Tue, Mar 1st 2022 《Hot news》Process for entering Taiwan and learning Chinese
- Mon, May 10th 2021 《News》 Welcome to join the Video Speech competition!!
- Wed, Dec 23rd 2020 《News》Subscribe our podcasts and YouTube videos
- Tue, Mar 17th 2020 《Important》Quarantine & Taiwan entry regarding Wuhan CornaVirus Pneumonia(COVID-19) -March 18th