Chinese Learning Camp
The 3-week Summer Intensive Chinese program in August 2023
For the purpose of helping international learners obtain Chinese listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills and, at the same time, experience the beauty of Taiwan, local cultures, and festive attractions, the Center provides a Chinese Learning camp to those who are interested in learning Chinese. Each camp is feasible with 12 people or more. The camps are offered in January during winter vacation and in July and August in the summer. Students will be divided into different level groups depending on their Chinese proficiency.
16 - 22 years old overseas students interested in Chinese language acquisition.
The 2023 Summer Chinese language camp is open for registration.
- Tuition fee: TWD52,000.
- Duration: August 6~27, 2023.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2023
- The fees include shuttle service, twin-room accommodation, a meal plan during weekdays, expenses for tuition and excursions, learning materials, etc.
- If the government issues a safety typhoon land warning for no work and class, the center follows the call and no make-up class afterward.
- Read the program flyer for the conditional operation project.
The classes are 6 hours per day, 5 days per week, and a total of 92 hours in 3 weeks. The general contents are as below:
Have your ID photo and passport ready before registration. After completing the online registration, you'll receive a digital admission letter and a flight confirmation form from us. You need to confirm your flight one month on July 4th. Failure to do so may lead to the cancellation of your right to attend.
For more details about the class design, and how to apply for it as a group or an individual, please refer to the program flyer at this URL link.