Chinese Proficiency Test
The Steering Committee for the Test Of Proficiency-Huayu (SC-TOP) was established in November 2005 under the direction of the Ministry of Education of Taiwan. The committee aims to develop and promote an effective Chinese assessment system, mainly the Test of Chinese as a Foreign Language (TOCFL), for Chinese learners worldwide to assess their Chinese proficiency.
Get 10% off on the testing fee. Chinese Language Center of Soochow University is an allied member of the TOCFL organization. Chinese students of our center enjoy 10% off on the registration fee of 2 formal tests: Listening and Reading. You get 20% off for taking 3 formal tests. To get the 10% discount code, just follow the steps below:
- Register as a member of TOCFL with your passport number on the TOCFL website. After that, inform the office with this form.
- The staff will assign a discount code to your passport number druing office hours.
- Log in to TOCFL again, complete the form as to which date, time, and place you want to take the test.
- At the final step, you will see the discount code. Print the payment notice to paper or export it as a PDF file to your smartphone.
- With the payment notice, pay it at any convenience stores within 3 days to complete the registration. Failing to pay within 3 days of registration, your application will be canceled and you need to go through the process all over again.
TOCFL registration online: https://reg.sc-top.org.tw/
Mock Test 2: https://www.sc-top.org.tw/mocktest.php
Formal TOCFL Test Dates Approaching
TOCFL Listening & Reading formal test (CBT) will be held on the 6th and 7th of July 2021, Saturday and Sunday. The registration period is from January 11th to February 3rd. Welcome candidates who are non-native speakers of Chinese to seize the chance! The seats are limited. The earlier you sign up for the test, the better the testing location you can get, and no need to travel far. Don't miss it.
How to register
See the description on the page top.