Apply for/ Extend a Visitor Visa
STEP 1 Collect Required Documents
● Multiple-Purpose Application Form for Foreigners
● Passport with visitor visa
● A certificate of enrollment at CLC of SCU
● An attendance record
STEP 2 Go to National Immigration Agency Taipei City Office and apply for the visa extension
Office address: No.15, Guangzhou St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei 100-66, Taiwan
1. The applicant should hold at least 60-day visitor visa without a stamp of no-extension.
2. The duation of stay starts from the day it is stamped at the airport in Taiwan.
3. Those who hold landing visa or visa-exempt to Taiwan may not apply for extension.
4. Each extension must not exceed the original permitted period on the visa. The total length of stay must not exceed 6 months or 180 days.
5. People who have an extension more than 6 months or 180 days with irresistible factors are suppose to make an advanced application to National Immigration Agency.