booksApply for a Re-Entry permit

● Those who hold a visitor visa with single entry but need to leave Taiwan for a short period and return must apply for a new visa for a re-entering Taiwan.

● Please do notice that it's not permitted to change a single-entry visitor visa into a multiple-entry visitor visa.

● Those who hold a multiple-entry visitor visa or ARC do not need to apply a re-entry permit.